We are looking for an SEM expert to manage search engine marketing activities. You will also manage internal and client SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo, and Bing in order to maximize ROI in new customer acquisition for our sales team and for our clients.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Create graphics for re-targeting and social ads
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Work with the development and marketing teams to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code and content creation
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics)
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g. Wordstream, AdStage)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Graphic design experience with strong skills in pixel and vector based programs (e.g, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
Who We Are
Onjax is a vibrant, small team environment focused on partnering with real estate professionals to deliver remarkable experiences with customers through technology. Founded in 2008, our offices in Apalachin and Lakeville, New York have a culture of working hard and having fun along the way. If you are expecting a stuffy, multi-level corporate structure, with rigid work schedules and bureaucratic red-tape, then this isn’t it. Our comfortable work environment is a place to foster creativity and give our team flexibility to innovate for our clients. Showing measurable results is more important than how many hours you’re staring at a screen. Work-days may include grabbing some freshly brewed coffee, challenging each other with new ideas, or travelling to serve clients from around North America.
Please email résumé, portfolio, and links to
Onjax, LLC - 545 Main Street, Apalachin, NY 13732
Organization Contact: Luke Brookhart, CTO